It's spring again...

and time to sweep off the dust and spider webs off my blog.

I just love spring, with so many events taking place. Please allow me to indulge in my own bubble for a moment- the joy of spring break, the mark of baseball league, the pleasure of soaking at a pool while slurping pina colada smoothie. MmHmm. Just pure bliss.

*burst bubble* Back to reality, Si.

Well the reality is the assignments are now, finally, clearing up. Slowly and gradually. Just one more to go and I am done. But that is not just it. Finals are approaching, meaning more studying and reading to catch up with. Great!

Last week had been really crazy, I mean literally crazy with the assignments madness, dinner outings, and parties. ‘Work hard and play harder’, that’s my way to go :)


***
Last Friday, we sixers had this nice filling dinner over at Seng Hong’s place. The weather was cozy enough to have steamboat. The food was just simply overwhelming. The sixers were silly and loud as usual. The dinner was really a joyous affair, as always.

I smell food :)

***
Last Saturday was Ally’s 21st birthday bash. We put on our dancing shoes, and hit to the nearest club in Town- Mist. Mist is the not best club that I had been to, but was fair enough. The birthday party was nothing pompous or extravagant, rather it was easy, welcoming and friendly with a group of close friends and family members, and of course couple of good drinks.


With her jawesome chucks! Simply cute.

Her dougnuts cake- see the number 21?


Strutting her stuff- such a Rockstar!


*smile* with a wee bit of tipsy

Hugs and kisses


Happy people


******
Last Sunday was our little house warming cum Ally’s birthday party (at home). It was a pleasant and nice evening, filling with lots of chatting and laughter in room, along with her loved ones, my friends and his buddies.

Sixers minus two

Sweet!

Happy 21st birthday, bedmate!
***

Thankfully this weekend was a breath of fresh air with easy dinner, movie night, and me gluing at the idiot box doing nothing.


Don’t ask me why but I never been much of a F1 supporter despite my sis tried brainwashing me into this big whole F1 craze and fever. BUT..but I have a little declaration- Raikkonen is the man *big grin*


No comments: