Bitter Sweet

This week has been a roller coaster ride for me.

There are moments I felt like I was being knocked off from boxing ring, and was half way dangling in air. Well, depressing things are worth mentioning anymore.

While some moments I felt like I was lifted up again and light was shedding on me. Lavishing myself with good food always gives me a great satisfaction; it adds icing to a cake when someone mysterious reloaded my cell phone twice. It must be a gift from God. *innocent laughter*

Bittersweet is what I called.

May has come to an end and here’s a recap on May highlight.



Xin Yi's birthday celebration cum gathering :)



*****

Believe it or not, cupcakes will be taking Malaysia by storm after donuts craze. So I and my friends thought why not we join the bandwagon now before the queue gets long and prices increase. And we found: Cupcake chic which is located at Ikano Power Center, Mutiara Damansara.



I love the sophisticated and shoe box-liked packaging which look great as a gift. The icing is hard to resist with their cute little designs on it, somehow you will feel bad to get your hands on them. Cupcake Chic offers a wide range of flavors which vary from day to day for you to choose from. I have nothing to complain about except they are just too sweet to handle, unless you have a super sweet tooth.


******
Trolak Camp had been tiring (duh! It’s a camp anyway) but with fun-filling though. I brought back bruises, cut and wound. This showed how hardcore the camp was. I did high and low ropes which were not as easy as it seems to be. Or maybe I was not as brave as I thought I am. But…I managed to make it anyway. (whee! Yeah!) I met a couple of new Friends who I find them entertaining, I mean very entertaining.




Behind the scene of us( the girls' room) :


******
Here is a snippet of Kar Fei’s birthday celebration in Italinnies.

Whee! Presents from sixers


Alright, let’s open up the present


Aiyor, why so many layers of wrappers one?


Eh, where’s the present la..


Ok, almost there..


What?!! Leopard print brief?


Tada!! Let’s get wild with your sexy wild leopard brief, love condom and pregnancy test kit. (Oops, this is 18sx rated. You can always frame up the leopard undies) I told ya, we are the creative bunch.


******
Later that night, I met up with Kai, Han Chun and gang to have dinner at House of Frankfurt in Bangsar. It won’t call a Friday night if there’s no socializing. So I met a few nice people like Pei Yi and Carmen, and Joel the joker. (Both Carmen and Joel might be coming over to Help for Psych. this coming August. Em, imagine hard Joel as psychologist, or maybe Dr. Love..HAHAH)


The main highlight of the night was the German Food!!! It was awesome and a BOMB!!! Their beer was soothing to the throat, light and bittersweet.

Me being the good girl of course, decided not to stay for the party and head back home early to have my beauty sleep after a tiresome day.

******
Hopefully June will be great one for you and me.

No comments: