Go Salmon

Looking back, my recent posts have been revolving around food.
Little food, more food and lots of food!!

I guess it’s my own way of enlightening my readers. I REALLY CAN’T HELP IT!!

Do you ever encounter the feeling of craving something so badly that you want to get your hands on them? It can be a chocolate, ice cream, cute dress, cool sneakers or anything!

My sis and I were proud to declare today as the Salmon Day. One thing we had in our minds when landing our butts in Japanese restaurant is sashimi!! The best juicy-licious salmon I had was back in US!! They are in XXL size I tell ya!

Subang Parade has always been our favourite hang out place. Well, it may not be a shopping heaven for all the shopacholics out there but definitely a place for interesting pieces. I like the fact that good food can be found within my reaching point; it is a cozy spot to do some light shopping without having making a beeline, free from sea of people, and what’s more, it is family oriented that you tag along your ah ma!! (Hopefully you won’t crowded the place after reading this)

First thing we spotted was:

Festival of Magic 2008- I bumped into a former high school mate of mine.



Then we heading to Sakae sushi for lunch + tea time



My sis’s fav- Salmon wrap!





My fav- Fresh Salmon with lemon zest!



Spot the difference :)


More to come...



My fav too- Ajitshuke aka big head alien



“Can I eat now?? Stop taking pics will you?”



Silly faces of us!



At the end of the day, we were bloated with salmon!!

And it was my treat for my sis as her belated birthday celebration :)

1 comment:

emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com