Monday Pink

Life is so much better with surprises. Good ones, of course.

You know I always rambling about how suck it can be to take the bus to college, but sometimes it sprinkles little surprises here and there, which I happen to like. I managed to meet two of old friends in a situation where I least expected it.

My Monday is pretty rosy.

I’m sure everyone knows what is like to have Monday blues. It’s the D-day of where everything seems to go wrong.

Blue is depressing. Pink is…… (Fill in yourself)

[Ok, back to the story]

Monday 5th May 2008
Case one: I met Yong Jian while my bus was passing by his bus. I guess I was pretty lucky this time that he was facing out the window. Because before this, I did see him a couple of times but never once he turns his head towards the window. And his girlfriend rang me on last Sunday so we were talking about him, and next thing I know, we were saying Hi to each other.

Case two: I received a text message from Jason.T a few days ago and we thought of hanging out someday once he is done with his exams and all. And guess what? On the next day, we met, but no where fancy, just at Federal Highway Toll. (Laugh all you want!!) We were stunned at one moment, then our eyes widen, and next we were waving eagerly to each other.

Case three: He is not a friend of mine. But I know him, in fact everyone knows him. From the back view, he was wearing a blue overall-liked uniform. Then I turned my head back, and ohhh, he is our very own Mr Angkasawan! He so mannequin liked with his gorgeous feature and strong body posture. From a distance away, he seems almost flawless. *slurp*

All these took place when I was riding a bus. Some said it’s a coincident, other said it’s fated. To me, riding a bus it’s just an everyday affair. But the question is how often I met these wonderful people.

This triggered me to the movie “Enchanted” (it’s a cheesy movie but I like the moral of the story).

People like you and me seem to lose the magical touch in our lives. I always think that meeting friends in bus and all only happen in movie or some Taiwanese and Korean soap dramas. Being realistic is not a bad thing, but sometimes we need the little magic to remind us what life is all about.

Take a bus ride, everyone! *wink*

No comments: