Check List

This time, my semester break is pretty much enjoyable. I always keep reminding myself from time to time, not to bother much on college stuffs but to no avail. Being too engaged into campus life and the word-commitment can suffocate me. So sometimes I will give myself the lamest excuse to take a break. But I would say this break is worth while. It gives me time to sharpen my senses and get in touch my inner being which I missed doing it.

1. Bakery therapy. Checked!

I have lots of therapies like sleeping, eating, shopping…but I guess baking is the most productive therapy of all. This time I baked a classic lemon cheese cake, and turned out to be superb although the lemon juice is little too strong and the cheese is little too soft. Alright, I guess it’s not that perfect after all (I know you are rolling your eyes). But hey, practice makes perfect. Next time I shall pour a cup of lemon juice instead of two; and 3 teaspoons of gelatin instead of 2 teaspoons. Shopping for gifts is not my specialty so if I have the time, I rather bake. Don’t worry all; my family is safe in one piece, no diarrhea or food poisoning.

2. Cleaning up. Checked!

After clearing off all those junk that accumulated for the past year, my cabinet is spacious and ready to make room for the new semester.

3. Manicure. Checked!
Do it yourself manicure is always fun and frustrating as well. I always have a hard time getting my right hand polished. Nevertheless, the process is enjoyable. I also missed going to beauty parlor to get my feet and hand massaged.

4. Enhance literacy. Checked!
I finished reading a chick lit by Cecelia Ahern- where the rainbows end and sort of a self help book by Mitch Albom- Tuesday with Morrie.

5. Coach potato. Checked!
Yes, this is like my most favourite thing to do. Lying on my favourite spot, flicker on remote control and staring at the idiot box works well with me. There are Korean drama to keep me occupy. I did watch a couple of DVDs like I’m a legend, Golden Compass and Stardust. Seriously, I have no clue at all what Golden Compass is about. I’m not sure if I’m the one who has this problem.

6. Being Plain Old lazy. Checked!
I don’t mind sitting all day daydreaming. Sometimes I just too lazy to get my butt off after warming the chair.*grin*

7. Late night out. Checked!
It is always nice to let my hair down and chill out with friends on Saturday night. Something I missed doing when I was busy buzzing through my semester.

8. Shopping Spring. Checked!
This is like Ultimate D-plan! I got a real bargain in Mid Valley. What a satisfaction! I bought a Dorothy Perkins blouse and wallet, guess how much it costs? Total RM65.50!! This is super duper cheap!! This is Dorothy Perkins we are talking here, people! Yes, I’m definitely proud of myself. Even my mama said so. Then, I headed to The Gardens for lunch with Yong. Our lunch is dessert; our dessert is lunch. Yup, lots of sugar to keep us hyped up. We had desserts at Jonker Street; follow up by durian and mango paste as delicacies, and we made our final stop at Big Apple to satisfy our sweet tooth.


As for now, let’s usher the new semester!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

1. Baking Therapy
OMG!! YOU can BAKE!?!? I DONT CARE AHHH! You're BAKING for me one day! I know I don't like eating pastries/cakes/bread but i'll eat yours!! (that's if its edible *giggles*)

2. Cleaning up
EHHHH! I'm cleaning up my room at the moment too!! It seems to be taking forever though. HAIHHHHH. It's gonna be your LAST semester in HMC! Can't wait to have you in the PSYCH dept!

3. Manicure
So free, do for me oso laaa :))) So 'siu lai lai' wan..go to a beauty parlor for feet and hand massage. cissss.

4. Enhance literacy
EHHHH! I love that book!! Where rainbows end! OMGGGG!! It's super nice/touching/AMAZING chick lit. Cecelia Ahern ROCKS! I wanna get her latest book oso, but em seh tak buy. It's not really latest la. Been out since end of 2006 I think. Forgot the title oso edi. when i see it i'll know la.

5. Coach Potato
Watch Ghost! go to ntv7's website, and find for the show named 'ghost'. It's not a horror movie, it's pretty nice/touching actually xD

6. Being Plain Old Lazy
PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :)))

7. Late night out
why dont wanna bring me alongggg?

8. Shopping spree
Ehhh..lets go for a movie together one day! YOUR TREAT! HAHAHAHAAH!!

As you can see, I left you a very long comment when I should be cleaning up my room, but that's cos I couldn't help crapping and your entry seems to allow me more things to crap about! Enjoy reading. I think I literally wrote one blog entry over here edi!LOL!