Family Affair

The days will always be stunning in bright blue skies and glowing sunshine with the presence of my three lovable monkeys.

Meeting with my niece, Alessandra and nephews, Issac and Lucas are always bliss. It is hard to imagine how fast they have grown up, or maybe how rapid the times pass. I stay close with them since birth, and I still remember the good old days when they still learning how to talk, or trying to balance themselves on their stumpy feet. Now the next thing I know, they all have grown up into loud, witty, creative, lively and fun little monkeys. I guess traits like these run in our blood :p Born and breed in Australia, they indeed grew up to be typical Aussie kids. I love their Aussie accent. Seriously, I never came across anyone calling me auntie Yan is such a sweet and cutie pie way!!

Spending time with them is a moment of madness, and I feel great to have a breath of fresh air to be young and irresponsible again :)
Little Lucas

Issac


Ales. Issac. Lil Lucas was busy hiding somewhere.


No comments: