The Emotional Force


Once again, tears streamed down my cheeks.

I called my American family today. I would be lying if I told you I wasn’t nervous at all to call them. Initially I had a mixture of whirlwind emotions going through my mind. I was afraid there will be moments of dead silent, lost of words, awkwardness, or wrong choice of words (E.g., in US, rubber is referring as condom, purse referred as bag)

Anyway, the moment Greg picked up the phone, I couldn’t help it but tears started to flow. It was an emotional moment. I had a great time catching up with him. Greg is now a full time house husband taking care of the kids; hopefully it will be a whole great new experience for him.


Yes, there were times when I was lost of words. Bonnie cried too when I no longer can control my trembling voice and burst out at last. I’m amazingly glad to met them ( I know I have repeated this like a thousands times, pls bear with me) , and thanks to my exchanged peers for reminded me how fortunate and blessed I was, and for making this experience a memoriable one. Thanks for sharing together. Let's celebrate our first anniversary :)

I miss them a lot. I really do.

No comments: