YES ( Year End Sales??) Pre-departure orientation

Tired. Exhausted. Yea, this is exactly what I’m feeling right now. And also dehydrated!! I just came back from YES Program Pre-departure Orientation this afternoon and I’m half awake while writing this blog. Ok, I will make things short, simple and sweet. There are 38 people overall, 2 of them who have hearing impaired, and the other 2 are orang asli. I’m just glad that AFS actually giving this opportunity to those who are less privileged ones. Well, I shared a room with Trisha and Iffah (who has hearing impaired). Guess what?? Since I have difficulties communicating with Iffah, so I pick up some sign language skills! Well, I just learn a few simple ones like A to Z, how are you, what’s your name, don’t be shy, and a few more. Not bad k for beginners like me! The interpreters from RTM news were there to help out the girls, and they even praise me for being a quick learner *wee* Looks like I have big talent in interpreting..haha. You see, this is a chance for me to learn things which I hardly have the chance to. People there are truly multi-racial. What makes me say that? For instance, Mr.DJ (who is a really cool Malay guy) had Chinese girlfriend, and Burn who is an Indian whose girlfriend is a Chinese too, and I think there’s a Chinese girl who had Indian boyfriend. So you get the picture? I mean just imagine how their children will look like if they got marry one day..they will be truly buatan malaysia, haha. Eerr..this makes me wonder will I get a Malay or Indian boyfriend?? Or even an ah mong (mat salleh) *laugh our loud* well, take peek of the pictures!



DJ and me- DJ is not that tall afterall. By the way, he tiptoed!! NOt fair, cheater!!





first time self-click so looks a bit cacat la... trisha, me and iffah




Oregon, here we come!! Jilian, me and Burn!

FAST FACTS: everything is TAX FREE in oregon * woo yOO* and portland is the place of birth for nike!! Man, it's like a heaven for nike maniacs out there~!! well, just like me!!! and I have this sports waiver thing, meaning I got to go for snowboarding, ski-ing, snow tube and all. I know you guys will be SOOooo jealous of me!! haha...MURDER me, KILL me if you can! *sticking out my tougue* ~ bluek~


sisterhood!! *wee*





azhan..haha, he's really an emo guy who talks A LOT and FAST, ...real fast, I mean. Looks at his mouth..WOOooo. He's a gilmore girl freak too!!!!!





the AFS photo taking tradition




2 comments:

Dust said...

great pic

chillisandcrackers said...

if i m 17 now can i apply for the YES program,
i check on many websites but still cannot comfirm the answer