*updates*

honestly, i always have a hard time thinking on what i should put on the title. ok well, i'm done with it now. last week was indeed a busy week. i baked the choc and caramel cheesecake all by myself, with my two bare hands without any help!! it's my first time!! *wee* i'm so proud of myself, and im sure everyone back home is also proud of me!! haha.. it's for the bake sales in my school coz we are having this fund-raising campaign and the profits will proceed to the school!! at least i did a good deed, haha.

on fri, follow bonnie to trial. kinda boring since i have no idea what the case is about. i nearly dozed off in the court!! LOL, imagine that!! hopefully the judge didnt notice me!! then ron pick me up to the YES orientation. i met jillian there!!! oohhh...really nice to see her. i think i have cultivated a sense of patriotism after coming to US. i mean back home, i care less abt msia. but now is a whole diff story!! remember msian, the grass is not always greener on the other side!

on sat, we had this orientation (again) for the AFS students so it was fun to meet all the youth from diff country, diff background, diff custom and diff language!! its all abt diversity!! but the funny thing is, the asians will always stick to the asians, and the europeans will always be with the european kids. and it's way too contrastive!! coz you see, we were placed inside a big room, and the europeans have one corner with the music blasting so loud like they are deaf, and most of them are coupled, so they comfortably sitting on the couch kissing and hugging. on the hand, the asians sitting down on the floor playing cards and board games, and chit chatting!! haha, it's really a funny scenario when i think about it!! so we have a sleep over as for the next day we are having our snowboadind/ski-ing lessons!!

on sun, we woke up at 5.30am as the bus is leaving at 6.30am!! so we went to Mt.Hood Meadows for our lessons. after putting on our ski-ing gear and all, we are ready to go for lessons!! so i decided to take snowboarding, finally!!! i wasnt really paying attention to the instructor coz i was so busy figuring it out on how to put my legs on the snowboard. yala, memang ulu!!! after lunch, i went up to buttercup which is a slope for beginners (like me) to show off my snowboarding skills. basically i just apply what i know and yes, in the end i have fun falling and tripping. but eh, i'm pretty good in snowboarding!!! i really like the extreme feeling when i'm sledding down. great, i'm down with a cold now and my feet hurt!! now i walking like a penguin with "kang-kang" legs!! haha, but i'm a good sport!! i'm tough!! haha..

on mon (today), rest, chill out and home alone!! there are some left over sushi in the fridge so i guess i will have that for lunch afterwards. i'm lazy to heat up the food!!! lately i had been eating too much and i know i'm gaining weight..haha. its time for me to paste up my memo at my bedroom door, to remind myself every morning not to eat too much like nobody's business. haha, sounds like a great idea eh?

on tues (tomorrow), will meet up with my jasmine and boots for dim sum breakfast!! *yAy* and try to get a refund from cingular, sigh. coz i bought a prepaid phone card from cingular and it canot be used on my cell phone. so i tried to get a refund but failed. but bonnie will help me to get a refund back coz she's a lawyer, haha...abusing her authority?? NAH!!!

No comments: