mamamia!!!

My host mum threw me birthday bash for me. erm, correction : its more like a birthday dinner. she invited the neighbours to come over, and my liason person. they are really nice people!! and faisal and linda came too!! im just so gald that, super glad that faisal came!!! its really an overwhelming feeling!! i hugged him at the very moment we met at the door step. coz its nice to have malaysian fren to be there celebrating if u!! and thx linda for giving this lovely spa set as a bday gift!! *love it!!* my host mum baked me a cheese cak wif choc and caremel toppings..yum yum!! i actually help to bake it!! i din know i hav a big talent in baking!! haha.. today i went to down town wif faisal...yea, just chilling out and have corn dogs, zuchinni, hot choc and cookies!! its jalan jalan cari makan!! haha..lame! adn i met this gal in school named sonali, who is such a sweetheart. and yea, i went over her house to have dinner and hang out. frankly, i dun really get used to my school yet...the gals there are weird and kinda snobbish. i like the guys there coz they are more open to new people and F.U.N!!! and yes, i will be xtra careful mixing wif them. i mean, hey, u will never know wat is goin to happen next!! coz i heard some of them are into drugs and stealing. btw, its a private skol. so i met lots of ppl like bryan, ari, peter, drew, adrian, jasmine, sonali, alex and much much more. bryan and alex are joinind the battle of the band, so im goin to check on them!! yipee!!! nickleback and snow patrol are having concert here, and i MIGHT be goin too!!! oh man, i cant wait!!
oh ya, im having this ski-ing/snowboarding lessons thingy next week. but the thing is, i have to choose ONLY ONE which is snowboarding OR ski-ing!!! so wat u guys think?? do tell me abt it ya!! and yes, im goin to florida next month!! disney world, here i come!!! coz im attending this leadership youth conferance thing from feb7 till 11. and my host family is bringing me to either mexico or LA during spring break!!!! man, im really excited abt it!! ahem, i TRY my very best not to make u guys jealous, but i just can't help it!!! haha!!!
well, well...looks like i have a busy week ahead of me again. and im getting into volunteering work very soon..!! YES, i love it!!!!

No comments: