I see a rainbow today...


and it’s beautiful. Erm, I wonder when was the last time I see such a beautiful thing...

Past week had been really, really crazy. I guess university wouldn’t be any complete without sleepless night and meeting datelines. Matters made worst when technology had failed on me several times, miserably and terribly. I was utterly upset and helpless when my file got corrupted on a day before the submission dateline! On such a very bad timing! Guess my expression was so plainly visible that a girl came forward and gave me a candy. And there I met a new friend! (Well...it did some sort cheer me up a little.) But I know I'm blessed, blessed enough to have supportive teammates, for staying up late night without having to grumble a word. And I thank God for everything that happened, for everything that made possible and for everything that is all done and over with. 

I’m not sure if I truly enjoy this semester. I know it’s definitely not one of my favourite semesters. I miss doing things that I enjoy doing, and things that I wanting to do. I enjoy most when I’m out there, meeting random strangers, exploring new places and everything in between, that comes with little adventures and big surprises. And so, I’m looking forward for next week, with coffee and cakes and reconnecting with old friends. Next month will be a merry one with more reasons to celebrate! And next year will be one uncertainly interesting year.  I’m also starting to give some thoughts on my upcoming Australia trip. Feeling a wee bit of excitement though it’s 10 months in advance!

Now I can’t wait for this term to be over. So that I can make trips to downtown and art gallery, bask on the beach, indulge in the fictional world and see the world pass by. Simply, I encourage you and myself too- to go and do things that you don’t normally do. And, do the things that you used to love to do- but don’t have the time for it.

Have a lovely weekend, with a cherry on top :)


2 comments:

nylyw said...

I saw a rainbow yesterday too! in the evening nearby college. Wonder if it were the same one? :)

I cannot wait for this sem to be over as well! Cannot wait to break free and be a little more relaxed and enjoy the holidays.

All the best Cyan for the finals in advance! <3

cyan_loh said...

Not sure though, coz the rainbow I saw was in shah alam. But isn't it a pretty sight? <3

Oh yea, i think most of us are very drained by now. Hopefully you are done with your assignments, or at least almost done.

Thanks babe, and all the best to you too! Time flies when you think of happier things :)