Wild Days


My energy booster for the day- cheerios with home made soy milk! Past weeks have been a wild, wild one! One paper after another, deadlines after deadlines, it surely brings a dense amount of stress. Can’t wait till next Friday, when all assignments are done and over with, and this semester has closely come to an end.

In times of these, my mind drifted to happier things like the thought of Christmas, the smell of coffee and baked cookies, the hours of caressing book spines and among the many other things! Lovely, just lovely.  

Now I can’t help but wiggling my toes in delights :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww. Haha, so cute - Wiggling your toes in delight.

I can't wait for Christmas too! The thought of being done with this semester is just stress-relieving though not quite yet. If Christmas comes, mean I'll have to be on my way to completing my Thesis proposal. Gasp.

Anyways, here's to the wonderful holidays in about a month's time.

xx

cyan_loh said...

Don't you so stress babe and Im sure you will be fine :) In fact you are doing good yourself, hahaa good start for stepping into the library and borrowing books!

Loves!