Chasing after sunshine

As vain as I sound, I feel so afresh with my new bouncy hair cut with straight bangs, and my freshly painted red nails. Though I would prefer my pixie haircut anytime, sometimes a change is good. A little fluffy on the front but no complains. And the good thing about hair is it will eventually grow back!

Soon, very soon I will be ushering in the new semester, embracing the thrill of being a final year student. Hah! The truth is, I running all nervous and excited simultaneously! Bits of me are anticipating the forthcoming plans, while pieces of me are just anxious not knowing what to expect! Ultimately, I guess all the bits and pieces will fit into a puzzle, with the right time and right place. 

One thing that I really, really anticipating for the year 2011 is my graduation trip to Melbourne! It has been much spoken of, and definitely something I have been hoping to do, not for anyone else but myself. I have never thought it would come so soon. Not knowing if it is a good or a bad thing, this trip is actually like a sugar bomb for me. But hey...I have already booked the flight ticket! The funny thing is I booked a one way ticket! What am I thinking?! Hahaha. Please don’t ask me where will I be heading, when will I be back, or how will I be traveling because I’m just as clueless as you are! There, maybe. Here, maybe. Oh maybe no. Maybe yes. Oh I don’t know! Let’s just say for now, it is still a raw and uncooked plan :) All I know is surely Melbourne and Adelaide are in my list. So I shall see! 

Strangely enough, I do enjoy the spontaneity, the adventures, the unexpected, and the unexplored.


No comments: