Shower me with colours

Just got my stationery shopping done over the weekends. And the thought of going back to school again is such a kiddy fun! I always love going for stationery shopping, apart from grocery shopping. School stationery is practical, but I just have a thing for fancy schmancy stationery with vintage kitsch patterns and lovely colours!


Holidays had been good and hopefully this last quarter of 2010 will be a good one too. Over the holidays, I did some stitching and sewing on both my skirt and baby doll top. Pretty good job for a first timer, I would say! My flare A-line denim skirt has now transformed to a mini skirt, meanwhile my blue baby doll top is nicely flow down to the waist :) Recently I’m in rage of searching for fabric tapes! So that the stubborn stains on my pendrive can be neatly covered up! Thanks to this great tutorial by Annekata, I will just settle for a DIY fabric tape!


Ohh, did I mention that finally I have finished watching House up to season 5! Now I think I feel a little empty without having to watch House weekly! What got me glue to the TV in single episode is the awesome quotes, great lines, brilliant characters, new medical facts, sarcastic humor and of course the great man himself, House with his unconventional thinking and (almost) flawless instincts!


Also, I did mount hiking to Mt Tabur with the girls! The hike took us approximately 4 hours, with much of rock climbing and abseiling, and also cuts and bruises! Upon reaching at the peak, I looked down to the bottom, match box sized buildings could be spotted, though some parts of it were densely covered by lush greens. From the top, I bowled the panorama view in awe, with fog slowly lifted up, sky crackled up to dawn, dam so still and silent....it was sweet, just sweet!  




Cheers to a great final quarter, folks :) 

No comments: