Happy Toe

It was the perfect day to tilt my head up, stare at the marshmallow-liked clouds and laugh at the sky.

It has been long that I walking barefoot on lush grass, basking in warm sunshine, dancing under the rain, and simply acting all silly! Time appeared to travel slowly and for momentarily, I felt like I was in a far far away land.

The girls and I just loved how the weather was so pleasant, the lighting was so pretty, and the grass was so soft! We had a great, great time admiring the landscape, capturing the frame of lights and shadows, cracking ourselves up and feeling all contented. Towards the night, wind was breezy and stars were bright...exactly the perfect chilling spot for a cold beer! Sadly we didn’t have any. Next time, girls, next time. We ended our night with loud music in car, speeding through highway and a crazy hairdo! Hah. That was the ultimate girl’s day out so far, if you ask me.

I love how the pictures turned out! So many pretty pictures that I don’t know where to start, and which to pick! It makes me feel like one happy kid in a candy store :)

I have absolutely fallen in love with Putrajaya. Another happy place in my list.

***


***

***


***


***


***


***


***

No comments: