My Humble Pie

I woke up at 9am today. And I was out since this morning, then came home about 6pm....when I just thought everything was (almost) done, err...there are actually more to come.

Last week was a little tough on me. Small angers just not worth holding on, soon enough it will be forgotten, and eventually things got better. I just don’t want to be an angry kid. I can’t win them all, but there were much give and take to go around.

Oh, today I got myself a new hair cut! Remember what I always say, a girl can only dream of a pixie cut, and one fine day, I will settle for a pixie look.? Well the truth is I never really have much guts to chop all off so mine is not exactly a pixie cut, but short enough :) In fact I do love it, and the good thing about hair is, you know, ultimately it grows back.

Besides hair cut on a Saturday, I was too invited to attend a press interview for Mobile Youth. Yes, my very first taste of being an interviewee :) Interviews were done by Sham from R.A.G.E and pictures were taken by an abang. A little lime light was enough to make me felt like a fish out of water. Awkwardness pose and spluttering words, Hah. Again for a first timer like me, it was nothing but an enjoyable and humble experience. And a nice story to tell to my children and grandkids next time!


There will be some major preparations for these upcoming days. Busy busy busy. Really can't wait for this week to be over and done with, so that I can let my hair down (not as if I have much hair to let loose now) over the weekends. Being offered to be in one of those 9 youth panels, to me, is a blessing. Having said that, 3 teams were given the luxury of pitching ideas to some of the big shots and key decision makers out there, and my team was one of the three. Of course I am as excited as my teammates and surely, I want them to learn as much as I do. I guess it is fair for me to say, opportunities like that don’t just come and go, and in many ways, it is value adding. One thing though, I scoffed off the fact that I am regarded as a youth trend setter.


And the thought how I got myself to where I am now, remain unclear and seems effortlessly. But still there are so many things for me to learn and see, it only makes me feel so tiny.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Saw you on The Star =)

cyan_loh said...

Oh yea,at R.A.G.E. You are very observant arr :)

Kimberly said...

I read you blog ma, then pay more attention to the paper hehe.