Hear me roar

It’s the time of the year again-holidays! Yay!

For this term break, I’m keeping things simple. Nothing too ambitious but definitely keeping myself well occupied with lots of mini projects and social events, little soul-searching and fabric play! Yeap, there are few pieces of clothing that need alteration so I thought it would nice to play with some threads and needle :) And ohhh, my unfinished tutu project too!


Childhood friend, Jeanne is back from Bristol so am anticipating the day when we get to catch up over a crème Brulee! The girls and I found this little neat diner over at Damansara Jaya, tucked at a quiet corner surround Atria Shopping Centre. Vary Pasta is the name. Budget-friendly food with very homely feel, and I dare to say it is the best crème brulee in town so far! For sure I’m bringing Jeanne there and to warm our tummies with crème brulee :)

I kicked started my one and half month holidays with much laughter and good company. I met up with my wonderful girlfriends over for lunch on a Friday noon and it felt so good again to chat about anything and everything, big things and small things. 


Also, had my first kite-flying experience which was insanely hilarious and silly, and as always, it was pleasant to catch some sun, wind and maybe some rain. More on that, soon.

So far, my holidays have been looking deliciously good. Hope you have a delicious week ahead for yourself too!



2 comments:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

You managed to do the polaroids! Haha! Photoshop for you next time I see you k! Found a thumbdrive already. Just remind me. And oh, I had creme brulee Sat dinner. =D Did you manage to go for lunch? I think the aunty remembers me!

cyan_loh said...

I had the polaroid software for some time now,even posted up before in my previous postings dear! sure thing, I'm going to see u soon anyway :)
Ohh i didnt, instead my family went for this seafood place-Lala Cheong at ara damansara! Nice lala there! Heehee.
Oh good good, make sure u be friend with the aunty k!