It was a lazy Friday afternoon

I truly enjoyed the morning breeze today. Lightly caresses my cheeks and tousles my hair. You know, just feeling in ‘the moment’. Yes, I simply love talking about the weather. And today was just blissfully pleasant, the perfect day for doing nothing at all. It was a lazy Friday afternoon.

Guess when I have some extra time to spare, I tend to wander around, get distracted and end up with little discoveries. (and I blog more often too!)

I have always been easily fascinated over short films, sometimes I spent a huge load of time digging them like in here. I heart short films in many ways. I love how they can be so short and sweet. I love how their characters are beautifully shaped, and I love how their plot is playfully twisted. At times, the whole production is novelty raw. Not too raw, but a little quirkiness is necessary.

Leave Me, is my favorite so far.



And INSiDE depicts about multiple personality disorders, which I think the ending was smartly played. 




“Through the Yellow Door” was produced by students of film class 101. Great effort I would say! The story was nothing new but if they don’t handle with care, the plot can be corny.  

But I’m glad that their plot was nicely done :)




***
a side note here: Brazil supposed to win! BIG BOO. It's time to root for the underdogs! 

1 comment:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Haha! Thank you for the critique and publicity! =P