Tutu and ball...

...don’t go really well. I spent half the time watching the replays. And half the time making sure the stitches was right. Sadly tutu ended up a little too small, and I need more tulle! It's like half-baked cake now. Fern, guess I need to put off my tutu project for the next term break. Oh well, tutu and ball are never a brilliant combo from the start :|

I love my weekends. Lots of mini projects going around at home. With much of measuring, cutting and pasting, and Charlie Brown doodling for my pamphlet assignment, I even did a paper windmill myself! Messy colouring, thumbtack and pencil as a stick. Very child-liked, yes. I simply love, love, love paper projects!

Oh, I just got to know I will be involving in House Walking project :) Already started feeling excited now! Details up soon.

***

Besides Pepsi, I think this one tops the list. Enjoy :) 

No comments: