Distorted

Momentarily, I had forgotten how sore my arms were, and how aching my shoulders were. Sometimes, just sometimes I don’t remember how to lift up my arms. Gah, feel like an old lady. 

Project Angkat Rumah had marked a milestone in Boleh Land, in a significantly small way perhaps, but it taught us so much of faith, endurance than any Malaysia History textbooks would have. Ultimately it gave us a story, a tale to share and to tell with much pride and dignity. I will save this story for another time, but soon enough. Right now, take pleasure of this picture :)


Image by Azami Hashim

***

I would love to think I can blog just about anything I want. Again in this virtual space, nothing is really off the record. And there are certain things I would like to express subtlety.

I should have known better how certain words could be distorted, could be misconstrued. I’m not angry. I might be a little irritated but nothing too much, because there is nothing too big. And, small frustrations are not worth holding back.

I’m learning how to hold back from saying unnecessarily.


2 comments:

the queen of catastrophes said...

awww bedmate.. don't worry, it will blow over.. and if any one thinks they know you based on that, they're already proved wrong.. and you know why??

because you are one of if not >the best<.. huggies bedmate..

cyan_loh said...

AWWW (with caplocks)!! And that were very sweet words :) I'm fine now, perhaps I'm just a little over sensitive :|

Loves and Huggies hugs!