Poprocks and Coke

This week was nicely done. By spending a little extra time with closed ones, just like old times. I don’t need much. With some comfort food, an occasionally body and foot indulgence and of course, an enjoyable bus ride could make me a happy soul.

This weekend is eventful with chores and affairs taking place- revamping my wardrobe, dinner with grandma, church and cousin’s wedding. Trying to slot in some studying and revisions in between too! But I do look forward to the wedding. It has been long since we have such a family affair.

On the other note, this is my song of the week:

I didn’t realize the song is that all discouraging until I read the lyrics. I am always more of rhythmical person rather a lyrical one :)

Apparently everyone has a song, quoted by my closed friend. I’m not sure how true it is. But Poprocks and Coke- is what I reminded him of.

So do you have a song?


2 comments:

Burn said...

Fatal flaw is an emo song.....

but its awesome.
can believe you titled it poprocks and coke. hehee

this is kj said...

this song strikes me hard last year and i kept listening to it.. emo like mad..