My Saturday Chic Pop

I was tuning to this while making my way to Chic Pop:

It is the phase again. Phase of digging myself into alternatives music bands. It is addictive. And the wonder of youtube is irresistible.

In fashion wise, I’m glad to declare I’m no longer suffered from the wardrobe deprived. Bought 3 pieces of clothing and a new pair of shoes :) Yay! When it comes to stocking up my closet, fashion fleet market is always the best place to go. Simply because I can buy so much within a limited budget!

I have to say it was odd to be in Zouk at a broad day light. Sis got her first taste shopping in a bazaar. It wasn’t really her thing, next time she should have stick to shopping mall. But everyone has their first time. It was my first time shopping in a night club too! Indeed it was an interesting idea- I don’t have much complaints-friendly vendors and nice place- but the faint cigarette smell wasn’t pleasant at all. It caused me to have a slight headache. Smoking in an air conditioned room? Boo.

My next shopping item: Zee Avi single :) In my world, music and fashion always go in line.


2 comments:

Leonard said...

Ey !
So when u gonna shop for AN HONEST MISTAKE's album lah ? ehehehe

cyan_loh said...

I thought you suppose to give me a complimentary copy with your signature on it x)