Hair today gone tomorrow

It's that time again. The uncontrollable time. The time when the urge seizes me to cut my hair!

I've been meaning to keep my hair long for the past several years, but every time it hits the shoulders and starts looking messy, I inevitable chop it off.

I know I really should persevere and give it a chance, but shoulder length is the worst stage to manage, really. Neither here nor there. Perhaps I will, perhaps I wont.

My current one is swept bangs. So this time around I'm thinking of a different cut for bangs...maybe along the lines of jagged and straight bangs.

Way back in year 2007 - Swept with jagged

Or maybe one day when I’m adventurous enough, I will go for a pixie cut! Oh well, a girl can dream.


2 comments:

Ahmad said...

Tsktsk you copying my hairstyle now issit :P I go short u go short!

cyan_loh said...

please mad...yours is like a broom look-alike. LOL! And mine is just simply cute!! I got really short bangs now x)