RoaRRRrr!

It's so frustrated working with people who are not in the same wavelength as you!! It took her 3 days to decide which venue to set up the booth!!! There are only 2 options : either A or B. Yet it took her 3 DAYS!!! Not only that, she even replied saying, " I'm sure not, will get back to you tomorrow." I was like what?!!! It will sum up to 4 days!!! It just matter of choosing a venue, nothing big, not that I'm asking her to decide which guy to marry!!! For goodness sake, the patient will be dead by then if she's a doctor!!! She's really add on to my stress level!!! If I'm a employer, she will be fired for sure!!!! Worst still, I need to be like keep pushing and bugging on her which it's not my cup of tea!!!

Argh, im not sure if I'm overreacting or what. People like these can really get on my nerve!

1 comment:

Aleckii said...

Sometimes people are like that, I guess. Different personality in different people. but you're right. being with that sort of people sometimes make you feel frustrated, like as if your blood pressure will rise and your life will shorten if you hang out with them more, ahha!