welcome to the black parade!

Cautious : I took all the pictures highly at my own risk! (This is totally my copyrighted) My camera was nearly confiscated by the security guard. >.<



















Some said emo are idiots.

Some said emo are lacked of attention.

Some said emo are retarded of thinking to kill themselves.



Say whatever you want, BUT I beg to differ. Dont like what I say?

Internet is a liberal medium.

Thus I have the freedom of speech.

You too have the choice of shutting this blog off.

You dont have to agree with me.

And Im not forcing you to stay.


I'm not here to take side of any party. I just want to voice out my two penny worth of opinion!!




whoa, the statement above sounds a lil emo huh? oh well, I'm just thought of sribbling here and there. And I came out the statement out of no where. After did an excellent job in my research paper on emo and of course, experiencing the whole different emo culture on last tuesday, I have to admit I had form a different opinion on emo.

All I want to say is, emo is part of the culture. No doubt we have a right to form opinion about them, BUT we have no right to discrimate them because all of us are fundamentally the same despite the differences in our beliefs, values or cultures. Well basically, emo is an overlapping genre between punk rock and goth. Yup, it's an easy theory. Dont get me wrong, I'm not here to stand up for the emo. They can stand up for themselves. A friend of mine, Bryan who is an ultimate emo kid, told me : " I feel so belong here!" during the MCR performances. Although I'm no emo, but somehow I blend into the whole emo crowd without realising it. I'm just glad that MCR see themselves as an emo band (they declared that during the concert), where emo kid like Bryan can feel connected with and a place for them to stay touch. Besides, MCR instill common humanity in their songs, which encouraged emo kids to be sensitive towards others. But again, the question will be : how many emo kids out there who will actually take action? Errm.. that's a debatable question. Throughout the concert, emo kids get to meet some random emo kids as well, just like Bryan who met some new friends during the concert. Trust me, they are a whole bunch of nice people.



Dont discrimate emo! Walk away if you're not comfortable with the whole culture.

Welcome to the black parade!

No comments: