ushering the spring!!

it has been sunny and kinda warm for the past two days!! I'm loving it *wee* i miss the sun SO So so much!! no more jeans and sweater for me!! finally i get to wear tee and flip flops. in fact i'm wearing flip flop to school. the weather is just nice, like in cameron and genting. well, the spring is coming..soon, very soon. of coz i have plans lining up for the spring break. I'm going to california wif greg and bonnie, yeah..shopping!! * dont over spend, siyan* and going up to seattle to visit faisal!! double cheers!! i'm really glad that faisal is iniviting me over and i'm really looking forward to meet him. i love u, faisal!! and faisal will be coming over to portland as well..greg and bonnie are really nice to offer him a place to stay. I'm sure we will have so much fun together. erm, bonnie is goin to NY this coming friday for an AFS meeting. she asked me if i want to come along BUT i need to pay for my own flight ticket which costs about 300USD!! I really want to go, but on second thought, 300USD??? i mean it costs me way too much..oh well, i guess some other time then. In fact i should be greatful coz i did pretty much traveling then any other exchanged students. oregon, florida, seattle, california...not bad eh??!

tomorrow is goin to be my first day tutoring the homeless kids. erm..kinda anxious about it coz i have no idea on what to expect from them. but it will be really good experience for me. i'm planning to teach chinese in my school, izit it cool?? man, americans ( or just maybe the people in my school) are really into chinese coz they realise the importance of learning the language. shame on you, to those who are chinese but dunno a single thing about chinese!! oops, am i refering to my sis?? haha.. you see, my school has no grading system. did i hear yeah?? haha..its so awesome!! so the seniors are required to do portfolio and a major project for their final year. for instance, some are teaching a class, organise fund raising campaign for the homeless shelter, publishing a book, buliding a boat...etc. as for me, i dont have to any portfolio, project or wat-so-ever. but i thought it will be fun to do something, you know..contributing to the community. haha, i sounds so noble eh??!! but i;m not doing any major gigantic stuff, instead i'm offering chinese lesson in my school coz i'm kinda tied down to my schedule. so yea, pretty cool. but i need to prepare for all the materials, so is there any where i can find the resources?? i know..the internet!!!

anyway, hope u guys have a nice weekend!! i'm goin to have a movie night over my friend's house!! *yipee* but before that, i need to study for genetics, i have test on wed. and i have to finish up my spanish assignment too!!

P/s : i supposed to post abt the play i attented last week, but ermm...im kinda lazy, haha.

2 comments:

Wong Ken Ming said...

Hi. You found my blog! Thanks for the comment.

Well, excuuuuuse me. I'm chinese and I don't speak a word of chinese. I'm not ashamed of that.

Don't forget to read my last post of Febuary. You won't regret it!

Nice that you are travelling. I would like to travel like you and Azhan, but its kinda expensive.

Ken.

cyan_loh said...

eh..u should learn chinese k!! seriously!! i can teach, is free of charge..haha.

k, i will check out later.

erm..i travel for free :P im goin to seattle next month to meet faisal!! yeah!!