Spirit week!!

wat exactly are we doing with the fish??!!!
the 1st day of spirit week > crazy hair / hat day!!

nicole, the retro and classic ; me, the ah moi and kampung gal XD


show me some styles, people!!



hannah and jackson : " we are so sicked of our lives! "




jess and me in piggy tails > they rule the day!!



Oopsie!! haha, dont get me wrong..it's just a coincidence XD


rory> me> tylor aka ty-ty!!



the 2nd day of spirit week > pajamas day!! im in pink!!


the principals of PCCS> they are the coolest principals i ever meet in my 11years of education!!


the 3rd day of spirit week> thats my evil twin, sarah. (haha, trying to "de-americanized" her)



the triplets



the trio XD


tutoring the homeless kid> that's my baby gal, sofia!!


its kelsey who asked me to act like a japanese XD


the 4th of day of spirit week > sports / generation day!! > let's go miami beach!!


he's my long lost grandpa...haha


the 5th day of spirit week > CLASH day!!

we are SO clash!! clash bang bang!!


we are almost clash..close enough though. sarah > me > kai


skirts with jeans?! thats clash!!


oh no!!!


americans can be very tall....and very short!!

erm, not clash at all...neat!























No comments: