never ending pics...

i took this beautiful pic at the deaver airport. Look at the airplane..whoo...
before departing to deaver..



jillian, me and nazreen!! we make malaysia proud!!


smile!!



*wee*




epcot!!!





during the visiting to the mosque






me at france!!







me and jillian at morocco city!!








where the dreams come true!





welcome to america-LAH!!!



am i in japan??? no..no, its in disney world!!!






yipee!!


amazing art!!


awesome view!!




whoa, semangat pulak!!! is jillian who brought the flag!!


we are the hope of future!! LOL :P


posers!!!!



i make my papa and mama proud!!! no..no.. i make malaysia proud!!!

Look!!! *wee* im so proud of myself!!!

3 comments:

Wong Ken Ming said...

Nice pictures. I stole some, hope you don't mind.

Loyal reader wannabe? who do you take me for? Haha. Well, I'll read yours if you'll read mine.

OK, Im desperate. Nobody reads my blog. Haha. Leave a comment on the poem I just wrote!

Ken.

cyan_loh said...

ohh...no prob!! erm..i wonder which pic u took,hehe.

ok..ok..i read ur blog IF i have the time, haha. no, i definitely will read ur blog. poem?? ohhh..any thing juicier?? hehe..

cyan_loh said...

btw, wats ur blog website again??