Truly Malaysian

I think I’m truly Malaysian when it’s comes to food. Aha, speaking of foodlately I have been stuffing myself with all kinds of Malaysian cuisine!! Roti canai, the tarik, pineapple tarts, dried cutter fish and blah blah.. Coz I thought since I’m leaving to states soon (yea, less than 2 weeks time!!!), why not I makan sepuas-puasnya?? Haha…I named it as eat-all-you-can syndrome! Gosh, I’m putting on weight!! But eh, all the fats can keep me warm during the winter..hehe, you see, it’s a blessing in disguise :p

Basically lately I’m just chilling out at home. Yea, started packing up and all. Man, I’m going to miss home so much especially my mom’s cooking. I always love her penang style nasi lemak with the asam prawn.. *drooling* I miss papa and mama. I miss my sis. I miss my friends. I miss my bed. I miss my smelly pillow. I miss my favorite mug. I miss my Gloria the purple hippo (my fav of all!!) AHHhhh, I MISS EVERYTHING!!! Now I realize how is like to be away from home and stay in a foreign land where I have no idea how your foster family look like!! Till now, I have yet known the background of my foster family. But by faith, I know from the bottom of my heart that God will have His own plans and let His will be done!!

No comments: