I have moved

*ahem* ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I’m officially announce that I have moved from blogdrive to blogspot!!! Yup, I have switched. You ask me why?? I guess blogspot is more user friendly and suitable for beginners like me *innocent smile* = blink blink= okay la, I hate to admit but I just can’t seem to work out in blogdrive. I tried to link on other’s blog, but failed. And the title doesn’t seem to appear on my blog. You see, I tried to explore myself and all, but in the end, it’s a total failure. *sigh* but with this blogspot, at least I can seek help and assistance from my friends and sis :D

ATTENTION : since inacapsule has already taken by someone else (ermm, I wonder who it is?!), so mine will be in-a-capsule. I guess I have not much choice left.
(Drum rolls please, follow by applause) Let me present you in-a-capsule.blogspot.com!!Do support my blog and ready to get sampat with me! *wink*

No comments: