I am but a tiny speck of this world

I was told that Great Ocean Road has one the most scenic coastal drives, and the most recommended way to explore is none other than car. So when Neil suggested to do a roadtrip together, I knew exactly where I wanted to go.

So we embarked on a roadtrip, hit the highway and off to the outskirt, passed through the mountain rainforest and rugged cliffs. It was quite a winding road with narrow curves and bends, especially nearing the mountain forest. But I was so occupied and ecstatic by all the scenic landscape and coastline that I didn’t feel a slight car sick at all! Most of the time my eyes were glued on the windscreen looking out for trees, mosses, ferns, little creatures and anything in between, hah!


Though the sun is blazing, the temperature was chilly and the wind was gusty. Even with my snow jacket on, I was freezing my butt off. But the clear skyline make up for it, by capturing the glowing sky. From the top, I was bowled over by the panorama view. I stared in such awe, ohh-ing and ahh-ing at the sunset. The most pictrueque time of the day I must say! I remembered telling Neil that, it was so amazingly beautiful that I can literally die there!  

                           All three pictures were taken using Iphone- I somewhat like the film grain texture.
Then I walked down to the beach. I stood in the middle, listened to the crashing waves washing in and out. I wiggled the sandy grains with my toes, and quickly put on my shoes after that. It was wet and cold. As I looked up, I saw the limestone and tiny human figure silhouetted against the setting sun. It was breathtaking, stunning and...precious. As I write this, I am relishing that moment in time. Such bliss. 


I was humbled by the nature, by God. Never I felt such contentment and joy. It is true that the world gives us things to enjoy life, but God gives us life to enjoy things. 

Praise God, my cup is overflow of God’s blessings and goodness.

No comments: