Bunny Sprint


I love Chinese New Year.

I love having good company, catching up with family affairs, reuniting with loved ones from far and near and messing around with two lovable nephews! Spending time with the two boys was a moment of madness- they are loud, witty and always brimmed with energy! It does feel great to be young and effortless, eh?  

I love eating glorious food, and sadly this time around I have to give it a miss! I was down with fever and mild diarrhea just two days before the Big day, big boo-boo! Thankfully my fever had subsided just in time to usher the spring festival so I don’t miss out that much except for the food, which can quite a torturous sight when everyone else is happily savoring! I miss opening the cookie jar and savoring all the festive goodies and candies  :| Though I no more purging, still the tummy remains a little unsettling. I am pretty much careful with what I consume, and occasional burping helps to soothe the groggy and gassy feelings. Hah! But hey, good thing that Chinese New Year is a 15-days celebration! So I have a week or so to catch up with all the glorious food!

Hope the year of Rabbit brings you and your loved ones much joy and prosperous! Hop hop and awayyyy! Meanwhile I shall be happily burping!

2 comments:

nylyw said...

that's such a cute picture. :) hope you had a wonderful cny despite being sick. we're only on day 4! ;)

cyan_loh said...

I think it' cute too, especially their butt :P Oh yea, I started to pig out on the third day so I did not miss out much either!