Standing Tall

I have a confession to make.

I’m afraid of height. Not too much that got me go weak on knees, but just enough to keep me paranoid.



Standing tall on a huge rock, which seemed like larger than life over at a mountain top made me felt so tiny. Looking down to an endless and what seemed like an eternal depth reminded me that I am but a speck in this world. Fixing my eyes on the cloud and beyond the borderless frame, yet I felt like I was on top of the world, momentarily. I guess this is why people marveled over Mother Nature. So unpretentious.


Broga Hill is a pretty neat place for hiking, especially for the amateurs. Except I hate to admit it is just a little too overrated. Imagine 10 tripods poking up on each hilly top! You do the math. There are in total of three hilly tops, so that will make about 30 tripods! You know, it really can be an eyesore. Besides that, everything is just beautiful. I didn’t manage to enjoy the sunrise (boo). But I landed myself on a gigantic rock enjoying marshmallow-liked fogs moving gracefully away from the hill. The air was fresh, the scene was green, the time was still, and everything in between was silently breathe taking!

Racing with Ivan up to the hilly top did me no justice. I really do need to put on my jogging shoes and work out often. I should start looking after my health and diet regime before my age is catching up. Like mama always says, start when you’re young. It doesn’t help that I’m inspired to climb mount KK this year!

While to keep my ambition a little more sensible, I’m embarking into going places 101 with my girls- exploring around town and fresh places. One down and we have 11 more places to go!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

i wanna climb mount kk!

Japheth Lim Gene-Harn said...

SAMEEeee!
Height Phobia!! falls* =D