Over an empty mug

*blow* It’s time to sweep off the spiraling spider web off my blog now. I know, it has been long enough.

New term has just started. It is always exciting and anxious all at the same time. Knowing that it is going to be a hectic semester with heavy workload ahead of me, yet there is abundance of rare opportunities for me to grow and learn as a person, I really am torn in between!

Very soon, assignments will start piling up and charging towards me. I can smell them coming, hah. At the mean time, I am still doing freelancing as usual. For this upcoming event, I am really anticipating it- working together with fantastic people in the team is both comforting and inspiring. Really, no complains so far. More... yea, that’s more. I do have something up my sleeve now-trying to pursue and venture something novel and fresh. And something novel and fresh comes with problems and obstacles. I being the little miss sunshine do have faith and am always hoping for the best.

And all of the sudden, I am in the phase of re-adjusting myself between work and studies. It’s like balancing a seesaw. It’s a choice. And I made my own choice. I never really much stand out in a crowd, but am ambitious. Not for the crave of praises but purely the thrill of challenges. Falling short of driving myself forward maybe is my worst nightmare ever!


But I will never forget to dream. It feeds my passion. Travelling and seeing a little pocket of the world through my own eyes- well, that’s pretty much a very big chunk of my dream.

For now, I need to walk...walk to somewhere farther, somewhere bigger, somewhere my passion for life brings me :)

I don’t want to run through life so fast.

2 comments:

Angeline Lee said...

Si Yan, be brave and go forward. Know that you have my support if that means anything. <3

cyan_loh said...

thanks babe! Hah, its all good :) Just a feeling a lil emo after being stuck in starbucks for 6 hours. Gah.