The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good:
I came back home, and saw a newly bought adapter and Ridsect mosquito protector on my table. Later I found out that it was actually from my pa. At that instance, my heart just went awww… He might make a fuss of me moving out, but still, he can be so tender sometimes. Now I know where I got my gene from *beam*

The Bad:
The electricity has been cut off. Monday is public holiday. TNB will only be able to come over God knows when, but hopefully by Tues. Sigh. Hence I will only be moving in later when the electricity has recover.

The Ugly:
My head got knocked by a tap water. Thank God it has stopped bleeding. Now it’s swollen. And still hurts. So no good.

Today is the cleaning up day. I’m drained for the day, perhaps being lazy, and my head is still hurting. I need an ice pack. So I will keep this short and simple, and let the pictures to speak for themselves.


Wheeeeee! Credits given to Gaston.

I hate to admit, but this is something you don’t see me do often.


Hangers with cute little looking ribbons. How cute!


The hang out spot. Smokers are most welcomed.


Later Shareef dropped by to entertain us. With his shade. Hah. We may not be professional when comes to cleaning, but we sure are professionals when comes to posing.

That’s Gaston, dreaming of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.


Ally the rock chick, who is my soon-to-be housemate, roommate and bedmate :)



Yours truly

“No, all wrong. This is how you should do it.’ Shareef showing us the Maldives posing skills.

Before heading to lunch...


Tomorrow is going to be another long day. No, this entire week is going to be long one. Now please excuse me, I have my beauty sleep to catch up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, hehe! How long it takes you from college to your new place? It looks new btw

Jeeves said...

Hahaha! So fun!*wipes imaginary tears and says" my siyan is all grown up!"LOL.

p.s. bedmate?not enough beds meh?how many people staying?

cyan_loh said...

Yee Lynn: yeap, the place is really well taken care of. The best thing is semi-furnished :) Erm, maybe 10-15mins walk. But The road is scary to cross in the morning *can give me a heart attack* =P

cyan_loh said...

Awww...jeeve :) Hey, that line sounds familiar =P Oh, my sis said that to me too. Hah.

Yea, only double beds are available. So i and ally are going to have a pretty rough night. Nyek nyek =P

Anonymous said...

10-15 minute walks, far neh! haha! ride a bicycle!

Oh ya, I change my link here it's
http://yeelynn-heartshero.blogspot.com/

sry ya

cyan_loh said...

I dont know how to ride a bike :( soon,i will learn. Soon. Hah.
Okies, i will take note.