what I like about Seattle

What I like about Seattle :
1. It's much more bigger than Portland (erm, slightly bigger to be exact)
2. It's more happening than Downtown Portland
3. You can actually see seagulls flying across the towering buildings in the city, isnt it cool or what?!
4.Excellent shopping paradise!! Nice stuffs, and reasonable price. I dare not say its cheap, but it's definitely cheaper than Portland!
5.Pine market rules Seattle!!! Fish, anyone?
6. Last but not least, there are more cute guys over there!! *wink*

4 comments:

Wong Ken Ming said...

It would seem like you travel alot. I don't travel much, but I daresay I am already in the best place in the world. The people are friendly, the food's good, and there are tornados.

Kansas rules!

Ken.

cyan_loh said...

haha, of coz i did travel a bit..not a LOT! ahem, excuse me!! Portland is the best place ever!!( and maybe seattle too) Portland has everything: ocean, seaside, mountian, desert, excellent public transports, city..you name it!! :P

Wong Ken Ming said...

Doesn't have tornados. No visual experience can beat a tornado.

Ken.

Kristian H. said...

I miss Seattle. I miss the fish markets there. And those multistorey flyovers... *sighs* Don't get to go up to the twin cities much here though... LOL

Colin G.