Protest!! Protest!! and Protest!!!

my privacy has no longer protected due to my so-called my best, SU LING for posting my bikini pics on her blog without my permission!!! Oh my, im SO goin to get you so badly when Im back in Malaysia!! U better watch out!! Aha, no nike stuffs for you! haha, trying to threaten you XD

Again, me wearing a bikini has make the headline among my friends. Thanks to them and SU LING again!! Personally, this is my very first time wearing a bikini. I know, its crazy! Im always afraid to reveal my fleshy side ( esp when i have gained so much since coming to here). But hey, most of the Americans wear bikini regardless of their body shape. They can be petite, as well as being plus size. Most of us will start judging others when we see someone who's a plus size walking pass us, and esp when she's in her bikini suit. We will eventually throw out the criticisms, and sometime compliments. We will like, she's so gross, she has a fat tummy, big boobs, enormous butt, fleshy arms and what-so-ever (sigh, human nature). But think about it, it doesnt really bother us (maybe its an eye sore sometimes). I mean at least they are confident for being themselves and comfortable in their own skin. I actually salute them for their high level of self esteem and confidence.

So i have a really short and special msg for the girls ( and guys too) out there : LOVE your body *wink*

6 comments:

Wong Ken Ming said...

Well, that is a problem with me. I would have joined the swim team here.

If only I had looked better in a Speedo.

Ken.

ikanbilis said...

she wore and itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini that she wore for the first time today.. lalalalala

desdinasi said...

ala, what u toking about la wei! u're slim!

cyan_loh said...

dii..wat u see its not wat u get, hahaha XD!! coz im just showing my prefect angle of my body, the "fleshy" parts are all hidden at that moment :P its all about breathing technique! ha!

cyan_loh said...

wat yellow polka dor bikini? are u goin to buy me one? hahaha

cyan_loh said...

be proud of ur body, ken!!!