Making meaning

A big welcome home to myself, on this blog I have abandoned for a month now! A little fast forward to time, I had came back from my 2-week backpacking trip, graduated from university, celebrated my 23rd birthday and soon, coming to end of Chinese New Year.

The month of January has been very much eventful. I have so much to tell, from my travel stories to life lessons. But for some strange reasons, I couldn’t put these thoughts and state of being into words yet. So far it has been a revolutionary time, which is the best kind! The transition of graduating from university and entering into the working force is definitely both a scary and exciting feeling.  I must say the transition is timely and much needed. It is an amazing feeling to know that what I wanted at the end is what I wanted in the beginning.

The puzzle of growing up is gradually taking shape. I am just hoping that it does not consume me wholly. Rather I want to surge forward  and adapt what life has throw at me and be the best that I could, at the same time, I also want to be the old, indulgent, happy me. At the end of the day, what I want is simple- I want to be making meaning of my life.


Wish me luck on my first day of work! I feel like a kid going back to school again :)

No comments: