Miles away

Down with a mild flu and cold can be quite a restlessness but oh boy, am I glad to be back home! Little do I know a bowl of piping hot ABC soup can be so comforting for the soul (and the tummy) on a rainy night! Blissfully contented, just blissfully contented.


Consistently filling up in this space is starting to be quite a chore now! But I do steal some time off to fill in this space religiously on every other week, or at least I try. Life is just too busy, hah! I have lots of things in store for the past few weeks and also, these coming few weeks!  Just done with my week-long part-time job and currently in the midst of busy working on my assignments, thesis and preparing for my mid-terms, attending an event or two and lots lots more! Despite life is busy, I would say life has been pretty good too in putting everything in place!

I foresee there more days that I will be away from this space, still I will drop in a note or picture whenever I can. Definitely there are more stories to share! Meanwhile, I hope you all have a great week ahead! 

No comments: