July Visitor

I had rather a long week and so, am decided to take a breather on a Friday night. Stealing some time off from Thesis to catch up on my weekend reads, digging in some oldies and also, researching on a few vacation spots. So far, thesis has been rather bearable if you ask me but still there are loads of loose ends to tie. Just another two more weeks to go and I will be done with most of my assessments. Simply can’t wait! And also, just two more weeks to July before I will be seeing Bonnie and Greg! Am really excited to see them again after all these four years of letters, notes and parcels! If time permits, I definitely will make them a sign and garland when picking them up from airport, haha.

Meanwhile waiting for my exam schedule to be out, I’m just hoping that my paper doesn’t clashes with their holiday plan of sandy beaches and sunny weather. Yes, I need a getaway. And yes, I want to follow them, so badly.

By the way, did I tell you how cool they are?


They are cool like this. 
I miss them. 

No comments: