Like flexing an old familiar muscle

Hello May!

The two weeks break from academic and assignments are very much needed. Of this semester, the truth is I was feeling a little bit of...unfulfilled. It’s hard to explain and probably sounds trivial to someone else, but I guess I need to step outside and get some fresh air, to escape from the worn out places and familiar faces. Ahh yes, inspiration is the word. So I’m just hoping these holidays will do me some good by confining myself with some self-satisfying projects. Yet again, two weeks of holidays are not that long, really, and with my undergraduate Thesis coming along like a neon light blazing brightly right on my face is not that encouraging after all. Oh well, this is no pity fest so I would like to move on. 

I have settled down at my new place just fine, in fact I love having the whole room all by myself :) Meanwhile I have a few appointments lining up for this month- dental visit, optometrist appointment and a hair cut! Perhaps I should add body checkup into my list too! I too have been working out of lately. Not very consistent and intense training but a good old one hour of running is pretty self-satisfying! Besides preparing myself for the upcoming KL Towerthon on this weekend, actually I’m loving the fact that I’m gradually taking better care of my body and health now. It sounds old coming out from me even as I'm writing this, but I'm actually really quite young :)

I foresee I will be picking up my momentum again. So I supposed it’s a good start! Wish me luck! 

No comments: