Make it better

I got acquainted with two new online databases, and I’m still getting a hang of it, but the nerd in me loves it! I had just done browsing through some journals, for both my thesis and upcoming assignment. And so I did feel a little accomplished today :) But I foresee more journals on its way. Yay! Till now, I have yet to know how to go about with my thesis topic. Yikes! Variables within variables, topics within topic, and I can’t research on one without researching on the others! I even drew a diagram to link resistance, change and behavior modification together.  Or how about throwing in another variable- sustainability perhaps? Though I don’t think it’s a good idea but that should makes them one big happy family! (No, I’m not trying to be funny here and sorry, the nerd in me is rambling). Oh well, there are so much to choose from, just like picking a right name for your kid.

***
Whoa! My silly self is spluttering out words, like a skyrocket. Still contemplating if I should press the delete button but I supposed it was too cute to be ignored! Hah. Well oh well, guess I should pick up right where I left off. And folks, here’s to a lovely Sunday!

Singing on a happier tune, I had gotten myself on a part time job! Working close to a month now, soon I will be getting my first pay cheque. It’s not the coolest job neither the easiest, but it pays decently. Decent enough to fund for my Aussie trip on this coming August!  I know I have been talking about this for almost a year now, and I just can’t wait for August to come by soon! Exciting, simply exciting! The thought of how I stumbled upon this job was simply God’s amazing work. Those 2 months of searching and waiting was a test of my faith and patience. I wasn’t frustrated neither upset. Somewhat, I had a good feeling about it. True enough, the Almighty has blessed me more than what I asked for- the office is within walking distance from my university, flexible working hours, and its paid is double of the average part-time rate. I couldn’t ask for more. I believe there is always a time and season for everything to fall into its place. As always, His season and hour are always timely.  

As reflected in many current calamities and catastrophes, there is always a time to be born and a time to die; a time to kill and a time to heal; a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to tear and a time to mend; a time to be silent and a time to speak; a time to love and a time to hate; a time for war and a time for peace.  

Whatever season it is, it is a season to hold on tight of hope and faith. Perhaps I’m being a little over hopeful, but it’s always sunny and beautiful at the end of the road. The sun will squeezes its way through those thick intimidating clouds to cast a glow on the water.

We are going to make it better. 

The nerd in me loves this too! 

2 comments:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

A time for everything, that's what I keep telling myself. =) Your post is a timely reminder because these days I've been letting myself forget that a little bit too. So thanks, luv, for a post that reminds me again.
A time for everything. =)

And oh, I love the make it better vid too! =D

cyan_loh said...

Aww thanks love! Sometimes all we need is just a little reminder :)