Running Rhino

I try to drink lots of water, feed myself with healthy and balanced diet, continue poo-ing, walk a little more...but it can never seem to be enough.  Worst still, I have not been working out for 2 months now. Recently I have been eating a little more than usual, have very lethal and sinful cravings like chocolate and ice cream, sometimes very peculiar ones like soya milk! I seem to dine and be merry for 365 days! For one second, I wonder if I am pregnant. Urgh, feeling so unfit and unhealthy :|

While shopping for grocery, I bought Arnott’s teddy chocolate chips cookies! One of my loves. Now, now...so much of being healthy huh? Oh well, admittedly I love food and food loves me.  Meanwhile, I shall continue to drink more water, eat more healthily, continue poo-ing and hopefully, get on my running shoes soon!

Random fact: I love biting off the teddy’s head first, what about you?

3 comments:

nylyw said...

hehe..running rhino! ken jon has that threadless tee.

I bite the teddy's head off first too. Doesn't sound nice but it taste good. :) haven't had them for sometime now.

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Not as pregnant as me!

cyan_loh said...

wy lyn> Hahaa, i love threadless tee but the shipping costs a bomb! :/
Oh hehee, then u should grab one while u are doing your grocery shopping. Yums!

Fern> It is contagious ;)