Oh Siyan!


Stupid and sulk, I was feeling very much like this for two days. Thankfully my last term’s results were decent enough to make me smile a little. I did achieved what I wanted to achieve :)

Stupidity , too can be very much a humbling emotion. Guess you can say I’m being overly optimistic. But I'm sure it's like a fog walking on a ground, soon it will be gone. The truth is it did push me a little further, and drive me to learn a little more. I’m learning, learning the business, learning the real deal. Along the way, things got complex, evidently. I’m not stubborn, but I’m always a fighter. If things ever get hazy, I know at least I try, try casting away my everyday pragmatism. 

Sometimes I wish my lows to be high, and my highs to be normal. Oh Siyan oh, you are such a difficult child! 

3 comments:

Edward said...

You are not alone, cos i'm with u but unlike you, i'm worse :D

Sarah said...

hiyah love!

guess what? like edward, you're not alone as well! you've no idea. my high is way out of my league. my low, is just too low and so very embarrassing. i aim too high, though i'm more than certain that i'm unable to reach for it.

but never let it bring you down! :) and you're such a bright kid, my dear. if you're difficult, i'm more difficult, really.

i'm sure you'll pull through this rough patch. you always do, isn't it? :) all of us always do! hang in there, dearest. i'm with you! x

cyan_loh said...

Edward and Sarah> So sweet of you both :) Awww... Yeap dear, we will always pull in through. Always do. And heyyyy, you both are doing fine too and no one is worse off than anyone. Sometimes we just need to take several babysteps to achieve something bigger and better!