A little too much

My current train of thought: Growing up is no fun. But an occasionally of bruises, scratches and bumps can be pretty healthy.

Really, I’m clueless on where to start. It’s just too much to tell, and too much of a whirlwind emotions to share.

From the hectic classes, heavy workload, scholarship applications, credit transfer, to living out and my annoying sensitive skin...everything seems to be pilling on me bit by bit, little by little. And from feeling angry, upset, frustrated to being all motivated and ecstatic at the same time, that’s says a lot. I can clearly tell you this is not about imbalance hormones neither the overrated excuse of pms-ing. It’s about acting like a mad woman and screaming at people. And I doubt over at my gutsiness (if there’s such word). I need a lion’s heart.

Tomorrow will be meeting with a dermatologist. Gasp.

No comments: