The story continues....

After months of waiting, sweat, and restless nights, finally P24 is officially launched!

I feel sorry for those who missed out the big time. Aww…don’t feel left out. Let’s take a look of the snapshots to make up the lost. They are taken from Henry’s masterpiece. Thumbs up big man!

The magnificient view

The goodie bags

KL stompers!!
The wonderful crowd


Christien New and Levin Seow


Kenny Sia


Hannah T
Belinda Chee and DJ Liang
Give it up for DJ Liang!!

In short, our event was up to our expectation although the crowd did not stand out on the last day. Despite that, overall it was a success. We managed to raise RM12K in just 24 hours time. Yeap, our hard work definitely paid off.

As for me, I had a great time buzzing around, dancing, and meeting new faces. I was dragged to the center dance floor to perform some capoeira moves, and yes, I was looking silly doing all the kicking and cartwheels but it was all pure fun and had a good laugh at myself. Along the way, I met new friends. Eventually friendships blossomed. Some relationships flourished. (Ok, I know. It sounds cheesy, haha)

At the end of the day, my butt sore, legs ache and feet hurt.

To keep this simple and sweet, thanks to all! *hugs and kisses*

No comments: