B(irthday+ash)

The cake – Note: SUGAR FREE choc moist cake, to shows how health conscious we young people are :p

The girl – Ella

What happens if we put them together? Yes, a birthday celebration, duh!!

The people

That’s my dear Joyce and well, Kar Fei who needs not to be introduced XD.


Starting from left, Vincent, Jason who I still owe him a KFC potato (oh well, long story) and Ronald who couldn’t stand my laughter. The moment I started laughing, he will be laughing along. Yes, it’s contagious I tell you. He’s trying his best to stay away from me though once the laughing gas started attacking me.


This is the first Ella’s birthday celebration with her Malaysian mates (she’s from Indonesia btw), I’m sure there’s more to come! Her name Ella always gets me and Kar Fei started on the Umbrella song by Rihanna. You know it’s like eh…eh.., ella, ella..eh.. OK, better don’t get me started on it too.

People I love - Yong, Seng Hong (ignore his bad hair cut, hee) and Joyce. Even though I had known them barely for 2 months, but it seems like we knew each other like forever. They are the ones who helped me to brush up my Cantonese. Thanks to them, my speaking skill has improved tremendously. Indeed, I’m very much proud of my achievement *whee*
They too are the ones who ta pau (yeap, truly Malaysians I will say) “tau fu fah” meaning Soya bean curd just for me, so that I get to enjoy them right after class ends. So far it was the tastier tau fu fah I ever had!! (They have really nice tau fu fah at Help) It’s even tastier especially when you least expected it, because I seriously have no idea that they will actually ta pau for me. I was just finishing class, the moment I stepped out the door, viola, they presented me the “tau fu fah”! Aren’t they sweet? (Kar fei, don’t jealous of me, the world is not fair after all *don’t make me repeat the quote thingy again, haha*)
They make my day to the max where I have a hard time to stop laughing. I laughed so hard that I burst into tears, and my stomach hurts so badly because the stomach muscles are pulling me, like the feeling of contraction during labor (although I have yet go through the process). I’m so tired of laughing, can be a total worn out sometimes (seriously, not exaggerating)! I predicted that I will die of laughing one day, that’s for sure.


It seems like havoc.

Let’s zoom it

Nevertheless, Happy Birthday Ella!

3 comments:

Broken said...

Wow, whole KFC you all CONQUER ah!
Damn tough wey my course, wanna cry father cry mother already!

j o y c e * said...

yea the whole kfc conquer by us :p
n the tau fu far. haha.. tastes good ler. v go n tapau together gather next time xD love ya babe :)

cookiedonut said...

eh i oso forgotten tat u owe me potato... thx for reminding me XD