all about me

..The usual greetings that most of us encountered are like “hi” and “how are you doing”, “what’s up” or “what you up to lately?” It can sounds as clichéd or corny as it can be, but these are what I called the old school way (Grin) People have been asking me questions like these, so why not just take a glimpse of what I up to for the past weeks.

Peace petition was held on the 29th and 30th last month. My bet for not promoting on my blog not till azhan reminded me for doing so (that’s sad I know). But it was fun to catch up with my old friends again, learn what’s new in their lives after the coming back to Bolehland. The best part of being the committees (Jess quoted me and Tim are the craziest event coordinators!!) is having the honor of staying up till the wee morning in 1U. I have to admit it was indeed tiring, where we are rushing to get things right. Of course it was not all work no fun, we had a fair share of silliness and laughter going on too especially when there is not a single soul in 1U where you basically can do whatever you want. Yeah, pretty much whatever you want. Most of us slept hardly an hour since we went back home at 4am and back to 1U at 7am. We even thought of sleeping at 1U parking lot and pretended we are homeless kids, haha. The event considered a success where everyone is doing their part and working hard in getting signatures from the public. Moreover, this is our inaugural public appearance. What disappointed me was, based on my observation, is Malaysians were skeptical in promoting peace or maybe in youth. Overall, the response was good, not overwhelming though. Oh well, anyway it’s time to give ourselves a pat on the shoulders *applause*
Personal msg to Ken, thank you for buying us the superb delicious lunch!! Luckily I and Jill didn’t admit to ICU, or die of laughing or choking over your lame jokes. I heard you are treating us again on your birthday, REALLY? * My eyes are wide open now*



Later that night, I went to moon cake celebration with my high school mates where we bring out the inner child in us as we fooled around lanterns and candles. Aww, the good old days. You have no idea how tired I am that I dozed off in midst of our conversation. Don’t try to picture me in wide open mouth where my saliva dripping down ok!!!

Lacking of sleep is no good. Lately I have been staying up late, without any apparent reason. I don’t know, am I busy? Yea, kind of. But busy of what? I don’t know what I am busy with. It seems like I’m busy for nothing. But on second thought, it’s not I have NOTHING to do. Ok, above is a very confusing and misleading statement. Just ignore that. Anyway, starting from this week, I will be intern as research assistant at the department of Psychology. Basically its volunteering bases, meaning no paid. All of the interns are Psychology year 2 students, yet it seems like I’m the only one foundation first semester student there. It makes me look smart and like you know, like damn semangat. Seriously, I didn’t know that!!! If I knew earlier, I wouldn’t have sign up. The advantage is I get an early exposure of what’s development psychology is about. Basically my job is keying in data, and sort of surveying and analyzing them. I shall see how interesting it can be.

As usual, assignments started piling up like math, computing and study skills. Not to mention mid terms are coming up in 2 weeks time. But at the mean while, I’m thinking of catching up a movie with a friend tomorrow to loosen up myself, ling supposed to call me up this week to fill me in with her juicylicious stories (hee), thought of meeting with my primary school buddies for yam char, and going to KTV with ning2 and gang for our singing therapy sessions to release our stress (haha), a girl night out with my sis. Above all, I definitely confirm going to declare one of these days (most probably after mid terms) shopping- Day with Joyce and peeps, where we are going to have this major make over for Seng Hong. *cheers*

Yesterday I went to have Secret Recipe with Coll. We had this apple crumbs cheesecake and choc cake. The moment we landed our butts on this freaking-extremely-superduper comfy couch, we closed our eyes and fed ourselves a mouthful of cake. Man that was an indulgence!

This is what I need at this moment.

1 comment:

cookiedonut said...

Major make over for Seng Hong??? Wow! count me in :p as an advisor or something :p