Melbourne City

  

  


p/s: Pictures look squashed here, simply because they are a little too big to fit into my blog layout.  

*
I wasn’t sure what to expect. But to my surprise, Melbourne city resembled very much some of my memory snapshots of Portland, Or.- of its wet weather, coffee culture, yuppies community and modern arts. Though Melbourne City is definitely a more bustling cosmopolitan brimmed with people of all nationalities.  I especially fascinated by its intricate and deliberate architectures, and I was constantly reminding myself to tilt my head up from now and then. Because some of the most charming sights could be just above my head! 

4 comments:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Beautiful photos!

cyan_loh said...

Thanks love! It took me some time to load up though! Guess next time I want to change my blog layout so that I can post up those big big pictures, otherwise the pictures look squashed :|

Edward said...

when i scanned through the pic, i was about to ask how long u take to upload all :D anyway, nice pic. really really serves as a good breakfast (for my eyes)

cyan_loh said...

:) Thanks eddie! I still have a load full of pictures!