Good things happen on rainy day

Weather lately has been pretty much rainy, sticky, wet and moist.  Perfect lazy days with blanket and hot chocolate, or even a slow afternoon nap, don’t you think?

Yesterday while was waiting for the bus, besides people watching, folding origami from 1 dollar note, I actually tilted my head and looked up at the sky. It was drizzling. Rain drops were so delicate and fine that almost invisible, and were lightly hitting on my forehead. But there was a peekaboo in the sky, with enough sun to make the sky glint. AND I was so tempted to dance in the rain!

This very much describes me :)




Life is good as a third year student. Assignments are piling up, quaintly I or rather people are becoming more relax. Meanwhile, I have segued into my everyday things, my everyday life. I do get a breath of fresh air from time to time, simple things like midweek catch up with friends, weekends with family and the occasionally meeting random people.

This coming week, I guess it will be a long one with assignments and more assignments.  But I’m glad there is always something for me to look forward to!

Ohh, tomorrow I’m meeting with my new housemates!

No comments: